Maclaren River Lodge Tours
Summer Season Pricing
Camp facilities include:
Amazing adventures to be had: Hiking, fishing, canoeing, wildlife viewing, berry picking, photography, great old fashion relaxation.
We maintain a base-camp about 10 miles up river from the lodge. This leaves a 5 mile hike to Maclaren Glacier pond. Waterproof boots are recommended.
We will provide:
- 12’ x 12’ wall tents with 3 cots per tent, room to walk around inside. Lots of extra room for bed rolls.
- 16’ x 12’ internal framed tent for storage or eating in adverse weather.
- Cook tent.
- Folding table & plenty of folding camp chairs.
- Fire pit and grill grate.
- Fully stocked outhouse with a grand view.
- Transportation in our jet boat, one heck of a ride in itself.
- Choice of canoe return or pick up.
- Firewood/ one bundle per night (additional wood available for sale $7).
- Communication radio will be provided.
Scenic Boat Tours
- $75 per person for 2 or more. Single is $150. Kids 10 and younger are free.
- $105 per person first night, $52.50 for the second night and 3rd night free
- $50 for 1 hour canoe trip with transport in jet boat.
- $70 for 2 hour canoe trip with transport in jet boat.